Wednesday, July 22, 2020

~ this Silver Lining!













A couple of new Reference Pages, 
so you know where my inspiration begins
the type of art one day id like to create

& to highlight my favorite artists
while hopefully introducing you to a few new amazing talents!

<3


& Favorite Art Style ~ Mixed Media or Cross Medium Artists, Photographers, Cake Artists, Embroiderers, Ceramicists, Sculpters, work in Sketchbooks, line work, extraordinary colors & all the most beautiful things!

& i also updated my fav supplies lists.. .
& added a follower bar so you can get updates of exactly when i post, as requested

Thank you for everything!

Have a dear day Petals!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your inspirations. Some of the artists I am already aware of and admire, but there were many who were not on my radar. There is so much eye candy. Should you wish to, you may find me on Pinterest at Marie E Hines. There might be some boards of mine that have similar aesthetics to what you enjoy. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you’re welcome! I tried to reply several days ago but sometimes when I press the publish button my comment still won’t publish, I don’t know what that is! I found you on Pinterest & really love your collage board! Thankyou! Have a wonderful week! 🤗✨💌

    ReplyDelete