Friday, April 5, 2019

~ My Favorite Supplies,









Hi Lovelies! I thought it might be nice to have a post dedicated to my favorite go-to art/journaling supplies, so here are the links to some of my favorite & most used {daily, where possible} art & journaling/planning supplies:

Ink & Dip Pen:

Windsor & Newton Gold Drawing Ink {i love this so much! I've gone through at least 3 bottles}


Brause Wooden Nib Holder but this Manuscript one looks identical!

E+M Gold Nibs {my fav, soft, not scratchy, nice easy flex}




Paper & Sketchbooks:


Hahnemule {for on the go or smaller sketches.. . i love the paper but don't love the cover material, which in the long run, could be a deal breaker from me making this my go to}

Currently I'm loving this Cornellisen one! You will see it featured a lot on youtube & you can see it actually in the store if you take this tour, its through the door on the left, this shop is magic!

i also really like this linen Sennelier one, i have the A6

but my all time favorite paper is Saunders Waterford - High White - Not {or cold pressed ~ i love this stuff!} If the Amazon link isn't working, you can get it in full sheets on Jacksons Art, from Jerrys Artarama, or these blocks from Jacksons, I'm trying out the Millford block


Watercolor:

Daniel Smith

Schmincke

Winsor and Newton

Holbein



Handmade Artisan Watercolor:


Rivervale

Nibs, Pens & Ink

Beam Paints, i really love the look of this set & these inks! {that tiny gold!}

Colors of the Iron Range





{there are a few more handmade paints id love to try, ill be back to update on those!}


Paint Brushes:

Escoda Reserva #6 is my all time fav!



As far as Planners go,

I'm currently using a Chic Sparrow Open Road

and the Midori One Day One Page



Fountain Pens:

Im not sure about my fav but you can see them featured in this video


Fine Liners:

i absolutely love the Uni Pin fineliners {.05 is my fav for fine detail work & its waterproof}



Lead Pencils:

i also absolutely love the Faber Castell Aquarelle Graphite {watercolor lead pencil ~ it doesn't smudge like regular lead pencils & adds nice shading, love it!}

i'll link this post in one of the side bar boxes as well so its always easily accessible!














Have a great day!
<3


3 comments:

  1. Rivervale paints are one of my favorites too, among others..I love paint! a little too much lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i can relate! yes Rivervale make some amazing colors others don't offer! There are so many beautiful watercolors aren't there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could mix colors as easily as you do. Beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete