Wednesday, November 21, 2018

~ Thanksgiving









these new wooden utensils {such a fan! especially when it gets so busy round this time of year!}

painting placemats 
roving clouds
an apple pie from a bakery called "Bread Alone" {we were wondering if that is a nod to "man cannot live by bread alone.. ."}
& a turkey we named Winslow Wesley Stanley the first {turkey of the season} ~ now before you think that is a bit harsh, the backstory is that my two least favorite household chores are prepping the chicken/turkey & cleaning the toilets - they are the two most unfeminine jobs going in my opinion ~ 

& so every time I'm doing the turkey, my sister teases me & names the poor thing, which i just can't handle, but this year i just decided to roll with it & make the whole situation a little more easy to bear 

Happy nearly Thanksgiving Lovely Hearts!

Precious tidings to you always!

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment